All ophthalmic surgeries are performed at the main surgery center in Little Falls, NJ.
This facility houses state of the art anesthetic and surgical equipment. We were the
first veterinary hospital in the world using the Whitestar elite
phacoemulsification unit for cataract removal.
Dr. Brown and Dr. Holmberg with with a Board Certified Veterinary Anesthesiologist and highly trained veterinary technicians to assist in surgery.
- Cataract removal by phacoemulsification with foldable intraocular lens implantation
- Lens luxation surgery
- Laser surgery with anterior chamber shunt/filtering procedures
- Pharmacological ciliary body ablation
- Distichia removal
- En bloc tumor removal or cryosurgical removal of tumors
- Ectopic cilia removal
- Reconstructive blepharoplasty
Corneal surgery (Corneal and conjunctival grafts)
- Corneal and conjunctival grafts
- Superficial keratectomy
- Grid keratotomy
- Placement of corneal adhesive